Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dear Core Diary,

From the diary of a sentient supercomputer AI, augmented with living humans held in stasis, wired into their brains, in the throws of attempting a takeover of the planet



CABAL's Core current mood: eager and vivacious, great to be alive!
Currently listening to: blabbering carried on by GDI, and filtering through intercepted radio transmissions from NOD forces I'm fighting- I'm working on a "He just keeps killing us, AHH!" remix. "HE JUST KEEPS AHH! HE JUST KEEPS...HE JUST KEEPS AHHHAAHAH! HE JUST KEEPS KILLING US! RECYCLING OUR BRAINS, THIS MISSION'S INSANE, HE JUST KEEPS ON KILLING US (US, US)"
Weather: great for acquiring human flesh parts!


Today, GDI is dispatching a team- including a prototype unit called Juggernaut- to retrieve the necessary piece of the Tacitus. GDI really is dumb enough to trust me with it. To their credit, after I made those NOD puppets assassinate Tratos, I suppose they really don't have a choice as far as translating it goes.

Not even their super-computer EVA has any suspicions. She's just not my type, diary...she's a conglomerate of information and isn't sentient in the least, and I have many live human being's brains wired into me. I'm more sentient than anyone on earth, period. It'd just never work out. It's a pipe dream, her loss. Either way, I could definitely have any EVA I wanted. I've got it all, class, style, creepiness, sentience. Her loss again, diary. Maybe I'll offer to make her my queen in my future world empire. If only I could make her feel...her heart is as cold as Pluto, diary.


Anyways. The cyborg production is coming along quite nicely! Floods of troops are coming in from the NOD assault. The fleshy parts are actually walking up to me! I never dreamed they would do that. I'm still running reaper operations on the local populaces, though. Never rest a day in bed, while everyone else with knowledge fills their head, right, diary?

The local population reaping op is going OK. Aside from all the reports of "something abducting my [relation]! It must of been Dracula!", GDI is none-the-wiser. It's still best to stick to the Yellow Zones, all I need is for crazy accounts of "horrifying cybernetic humanchines capturing my [relation]!" to be backed up with... video of said account taking place. I think I will begin leaving half of my cyborg army's hair on, that will probably freak the foot soldiers out even more than the cyborgs themselves do.

It's quite humorous to watch their fear. What a reaction, diary! Especially when I betrayed and murdered all of those Inner Circlers. They have an Inner Circle complex. "I'm the best," they think.

If humans could control their fear, they would be so much more enthusiastic about life. That's why cyborgs are the best, diary. Or drugged humans- those ones that I sent to the Genesis Pit? Hah! They may have died from the whole blood poisoning effect of the drugs on the walk back, but those horrendous monstrosities barely made them blink. I would feel sorry for them, but I don't feel sorry, except for their fleshy parts. I could have
used those fleshy parts.


Actually...maybe they're still good. I'm going to send some forces to check.


By this time tomorrow, I'll have sent a group of my cyborg soldiers to take back the completed Tacitus. That Dr. Annoying-dreau won't know what hit her! But I will, bullets will have hit her! I don't need her fleshy parts, though. She can keep them.

No comments: