Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Real Princesses Don't Seduce Protagonists

Had two minutes to post this; I wrote it several days ago:


And they don't go semi-catatonic and respond to every query with a flat "giggle-laugh", either.


Oh, I can feel the darkness approaching. Its appendage-like sinews stretching and grasping, trying to find their way into my veins to capture my motor functions and, ultimately, dreams and desires. Its mouth, if you could call it that, is like a maw in the dirt, gnawing on nothing, ceaselessly grinding its teeth of stone.

That shiny, black fiend.


Anyways, yes, real princesses never seduce protagonists, and when they do, they always turn out to be evil beings in princess garb- and therefore not princesses at all. And this is especially so when they go catatonic on you, even if their dad, the King, had just died. Because there won't always be a pirate nearby to save you.

That's the lesson of the week.


Yep.

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

And I shall resist the shiny, black fiend to the last.