So I have a blog now. A blog, as I understand it, is NOT a diary of any sort, and it doesn't make you a sissy.
Being able to look back on things seems neat, efficient, and is the way a man thinks- logically.
Well, we all know that's not true, but a lot of guys like to think so; stupid guys, that is.
Note that this blog is not really designed for anyone to read. Probably all of the entries will be long, too long to read when you could do something else (like juggle water balloons!). It'll be boring too. Trust me. I do see this as an easy way to communicate to people what I want for holidays, though, and to log events, and tell people when they need to back off. Writing things down is also an easier way to remember them, right? Of course. You idiot.
Sorry. I didn't mean that. It was a joke.
More tomorrow.
Or the next day.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment