Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Look, Same Old Boring Posts!

You may have noticed a new layout, I kinda made it myself, editing the HTML code...what I mean by "kinda" is, well, I don't know if it counts as "made" at this point.

I worked on this layout for hours, just so you know. And just because I didn't post for four days doesn't mean I'm not slaving, because I was working on the layou
t for four posts worth of time. I know the layout doesn't look right. Sorry. I'll make a feeble attempt to see what's wrong. I will probably spend the next few days worth of posts working on it, then I'll start using the time to post. Now a quick update...

First, yesterday:

Our Cod Liver oil arrived, as well as our Virgin Coconut oil! And a bit before they were expected; we got them on Friday, and they were scheduled for Monday...you know, UPS doesn't deliver on weekends. You knew that, right? I learned that years ago. A bitterly learned fact.

I drank about two cups of the Cod Liver oil (it doesn't taste like fish), then took a spoon and the (1-gallon) tub of Coconut oil to my room and watched my favorite soap. Ah, good times. It ended up costing $220, but it'll last well into next year, about...August or September. We'll need more Coconut oil before March, though.



Above all the lessons I learned today, I learned that, if you're over 18 (or 21, I'm not sure of the exact age it happens) you can't talk about money without blowing a head gasket, and walking home. Especially during Tax Season (my mom's blog- she's better about posting). Which is coming up fast.



In the words of' the insane cackle of (if a cackle can count as words in this context) Bowser, Bwahahahahahaha!
Goodnight, and have a pleasant evening!

No comments: