Has anyone ever asked your intentions? I bet it's quite harrowing. What are your intentions with that gun you're holding, what are your intentions with that board you have that has a plane ticket stapled to it (imagine the possibilities of that!), what is your intention for that invention that rhymes to keep attention. Convention. Abstention.
I ask myself quite often what my intentions are. I count it an important aspect of life. I, of course, because I'm talking to me, add in a description of thought to my intentions. My intention is to kill the flies, and my thinking/reason for doing this is to accomplish world peace. (Flies are the sole cause of evil in this world, you know.)
I especially ask myself my intentions when I do something I don't count entirely wholesome. And it gets to the point where I have to stop asking myself my intentions and focus more on the thought behind it. This amounts to 50% more resources for the thought process.
But thought is weak. Thoughts change and morph and you sometimes have to rely on decisions you've made; or, at least rely on these decisions for buoys of current intent; because thought is weak, and thought changes, and thought reliant upon emotion is crippled thought.
Then, what is fear-driven thought if not emotion-reliant thought? What of setting your mind against something, fear of betrayal/betraying being the cause? Can this truly be considered a legitimate thought buoy?
And what about the case where, to deal with betrayal, or the near dodging of catastrophic loss or mental damage, you create a thought buoy as a scapegoat against a bystander? What if that bystander was in fact innocent, but banished for the underlying, unrelated reasons mentioned above?
But what if you were right all along, and the bystander isn't as innocent as it seems? And now we're back to square one.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment