Creepy, huh? No air fresheners around. No uhh, pine trees around. No air fresheners around. No new cars...no fruit bats, either, sadly.
I do have Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in the Wii, though. Maybe that's what's causing it. Instead of smelling like 360/PS3's burnt plastic for weeks, the Wii smells like pine trees. Nintendo is awesome.
Wii. "My Wii smells like a Pine tree." Although it is a good name I guess, as each i is a person, and there are two i's, which means that it resembles two people sitting side-by-side, beating eachother over the head with their Wiimotes (whatever happened to the 3' spacing!). Also, it's easy to remember, like the FagPod. I mean iFag. I mean iPod. Yeah, that one.
Names like that make people buy stuff. It's the small i, if you must know. It makes people feel smart, because most retards don't even know how to spell grammar, let alone use it. Sony and Microsoft haven't caught on yet...I mean, how else could Apple sell a POS like that that can store only like 2 songs and they have to be .JPG format? Loooosers.
Yes, Sony's next system is going to be called iStationPlayPodiiiii. I'd buy that, dog. Also, Microsoft's next system is the wtflol, weird name for a system huh? Hell, I'd buy that over iSPP5xi. Or more popularly "eye-espea-fifty-x-eye." 'Halo iiiilol', and the deluxe version 'Halo iiiiLOL'. They're going to own the next next next generation.
Obviously I'm joking about the iSPP5xi. And the iPod being able to store only two songs.
===========
Doctor says I am mostly fine, as long as I 'lay off the booze and hard partying.' And for some strange reason, he says to make sure I breath air. I told him, "what else would I breath?" and he said "I don't know what the **** you bastard kids drink (wtf?) nowadays. Just don't breath any of that damned space air, you lousy ******. Get the **** out of my damned office."
...I need a new doctor.
===========
Also, my Brother is on a crusade to get me to stop being cruel to animals. I had to spit water at my cat, Precious, to keep her from knocking over the stack of 27 Gamecube games, on top of the dresser, into the fiery depths of the floor of my room, and harming herself in the process, he's been pissed off. You shoulda heard him. "IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR PUTTING THEM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"
Completely out of character. So, I got on my thinking cap, and
You know what they say, "Anger doesn't come first." Well, my Mom said that. Maybe she will comment and correct the saying. But you have to have a reason for being angry, go through stages of upset, unhappy, annoyed, on and on till angry. His reason to exploding at me is his frustration in trying to get to the next area.
He is trying to take the blimp, when he needs to go into the sewers. He just called me a stupid clown because I told him where to go next...poor guy. I've seen it before. Zelda madness. Don't know where to go next, start snapping at people and, if possible, hurting things.
Maybe it isn't the sewers...Oh, boy, he just went into the cave of 100 trials thing. He's gonna be pissed by the time he gets to level 10's escape pipe. Level three got an "Oh, man." Bad guy after bad guy. Poor foo'. Oh yeah, Quake Hammer will do you alot of WASTED FLOWER POINTS STUPID IDIOT!
He just warped to level ten. Thirty coins, isn't it? "No no no! Over there's the escape pipe, Matt." (warp warp warp to safety) Matt: "I'm freee."
ROFL, is he for real? The fool went right back in! Oh, man, that's great. He went back in with meaning, too.
=============
Metroid Prime 3 is apparently scheduled to come out in Q2 2007. If it's delayed into Q3, I'm fine, but Q4 most likely means I'm screwed for a birthday run. If it does come out in Q2, I'll have to wait like 4 months to play it. That sounds like it'd suck. Like, really.
The Samus/Metroid tag is replacing the MP tag. Seeing's how she's going to be in Brawl, and other stuff. Lets cross our fingers for Samus Aran Golf.
Time to end this post. Goodnight.
Oh. Wait.
For the record, Flurrie is a whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment