I was up pretty late last night. I described it as "early," y'know. So I didn't get much sleep. So I don't want to make a long post right now. Get it?
First off, my dad got pulled over today. Remember when I got pulled over? See the post, Kev Gets Pulled Over By Five Police Cars and Trucks; Police Grip Guns Warily.
He was driving along- drive, drive, drive- when all of a sudden, a police car came out of nowhere and turned its lights on. I think. It pulled him over on the freeway, and the officer a-walked up.
I'm unsure of the rest, except that the registration/insurance is not in there! The exact thing happened to me. (See the above post.) Except that the five police cars worth of officers didn't give me a ticket...my dad has to go to COURT! Hahaha sucker!
Greatest part? Remember when I shook the officer's hand (see above post)? Well, my dad said I was an weirdo fool to do that. Guess whose hand he shook today...yep. The officer's, much to the raucous laughter of me and my mom, and, over the din, repeated cries of "HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR, LOL!" and "SHOOK HIS HAND! WHAT A GIRL, LOL!"
We're very unforgiving out here in the country. I had forgotten to put the registration in the holder, so...it should still be in the truck. But he might have thrown it out, or it may have fallen out/gotten lost through similar means. So it's partially my fault, but also partially and ultimately my dad's. Sorry, pops. He said he was nervous. "Maybe there was old information in the computer, or, maybe my prints matched something!" he said.
The reason they pulled him over was the windshield that's cracked vertically, diagonally and horizontally, and probably a few more directional terms, all ending with "ally." There's supposed to be 18 feet of blood vessels per square inch of human skin. So I think there must have been at least 800 feet worth of cracks in the windshield.
Also, I made a pecan pie! See the recipe, here. That was the highest point of the civilization known as Pecan Pie. Now it's deteriorating. But I will solve that in my wrath soon enough.
Um, I guess that's it. I try to always have a slice of pecan pie- chilled, of course- when I finish a Metroid title, usually when I watch the credits. Unless it's like, after Thanksgiving, and I've already had pecan pie. But since I've almost got Metroid Prime finished...well, I need to get the pie prepared! They last for weeks, after all.
Did I mention I shelled the pecans myself? Yeah! One cup of really old pecans. A year or more. They were hard to shell and I had to crack them by putting them in my eye (like an eyeglass?) and frowning really hard.
Then I had to rip them apart with the miraculous things we call fingers. My arms are sorer than a Yankees fan that lifted more than three pounds! At least my left arm is. And my right thumbnail is really stressed.
TTFN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment