Happy 4th! I'll leave the patriotic stuff to my mom until Sunday.
Now onto my thoughts on fireworks.
Pretty
Wait, men don't use "pretty"
Well, Samus says they should - 'difficult theories' are annoying but pretty will do
OK, point
Two points, she has a last name, too
I'm right
Of course I am
Yes, very pretty
But they should not be red and green. Those are holiday colors- I mean- you know what I mean, Christmas colors
Christmas, pflaw
What is Pflaw
P'f-ff-law, from the Latin "uhh lol yah", like pfft, as in "yeah right" in a sarcastic manner but you know what I mean
OK
Back to Samus Aran
Yes, visors make seeing things clearer - I forget what the Dark Visor does
We should get visors, too
But we need a helmet, and not one that's half as tall as we are like that spandex-clad cardboard-chested weirdo whose name I currently forget
Agreed, I remember her name, and her freaky cardboard chest, but let us not think on such things, and beside, from whence can we create this sure-to-be-priceless artifact?
We can't, we need to engage in...genetic anthropomorphism...and mutate birds, then introduce them to Indians, and they will make us suit or at least a helmet then die running after Mother Nature
But I am not Samus Aran, why would they make me one
...us.
Right, right, I meant us!
Anyways...yes...that technology is beyond for the moment. For now we must focus on the finding of the Fountain of Youth, for to be living until then
I gots an idea - and it doesn't involve Jack LaLanne
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you're thinking about 1 Thessalonians 4:17*, yes
Oh, I was thinking about juicing our way to youthfulness
I don't think we'll be getting any birds humanized soon enough
Agreed, we will continue this work in heaven
And angels are already basically anthropomorphic birds- we will ask them to make us a battlesuit, and then look through the visor
OK then, final conclusion: Fireworks: Creepy and pretty, but more creepy and uncomfortable than pretty
And ultimate plan: Trick angels into making us a powersuit for to gain a visor. This will be carried out in heaven as soon as we find some angels foolish enough to follow our directi--
-
Well, that went somewhat off-track, and I think by the end I was going to stage a rebellion against God. Now I see why Satan did it...but those are my thoughts, carried about by...me and myself, I think, on fireworks. Which we went to see today. I'll post about that when the dust settles. OK? OK. Oh, and here's that verse:
*-1Th 4:17 KJV Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
= "Fountain of Youth!" If you are not saved- and I don't mean "I live a good life and do good works" saved- and therefore not partaker of the "fountain of youth," then I strongly advise you to read this article, The Gospel of the Grace of God, from Berean Bible Church in Florida.
It poses this question, but I am paraphrasing: How does anyone make it to heaven? It is something I wish someone had explained to me years ago. It's not our works...it doesn't matter how good we are...and it's not the admonition to "ask Jesus into your heart," nor any prayer, or religious system, that saves you. Those have no power to save. It is only of faith on the Cross-work (that He died, was buried, and most importantly, was resurrected) of Christ. Nothing else is sufficient.
Years ago, I was convinced that I couldn't save myself by works, and that it was only Christ who could save me, but I had such a perverted/superstitious understanding (I did not believe that he died once for all; I believed that I had to continually ask for forgiveness, and that I would only be forgiven if I asked in a certain manner, and I didn't know anything beside what prophecy preachers said), it is likely I was on my way to Hell...but I was up-to-date on when the latest nuclear strike/invasion of Russia was to occur on Israel.
Thank God I'm saved by His blood, for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment