Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Broken O Key

My laptop has experienced its first, non-software-derived breakdown. Something was under the O key, so I took the key off to remove the obstruction. I've taken keys off before. They snap right back on in a most unfathomable fashion...but not this time.


I'm not sure what happened. Regardless, now my only option is to press the rubber nipple and I'm just sure it wasn't designed for that and will soon fall off and I'll cry like a girl. It's usually a fingernail or toenail that causes the problems.

Don't ask me how clipped nails end up in my laptop keyboard. I couldn't tell you. It's not like I have a Barbie Nail Salon® that I have in my room right above my laptop area. It's not like that at all! Whatever gave you such an INSANE idea as that?!?!

I HAVE TO GO!

No comments: