I remember back when...it rained and hailed and the wind blew so hard that I broke down crying because I thought a tornado was going to kill us all. I was like, 13. Or 8. Yeah, let's go with 8. That was the time that we watched a movie to calm me and my brother down. (My brother, to this day, is afraid of storms.) Dude, Where's my Car? must have seemed like the perfect thing to watch with us children at the time.
Would that my parents had known of Metroid Prime, and that I was able then to bear the awesomeness! But that would have destroyed my previously smaller feeble mind.
I digress. But how did I get here? Oh, yeah! Today I got water. Lots of people were there, but not really. We were in an order that made wait times low, I suppose.
Check it out!
But...so is life in the desert country. There's a reason that no thing pleasant exists here.
Hey, I also saw this little pal again!
No comments:
Post a Comment