Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome Home, Farewell fggjp.blogspot.com

Hello, humble fool. My dear, hapless, humble fool.

This is the last post for fggjp.blogspot.com. It’s been a good time. It’s been tough, it’s been easy, I’ve poured hours and hours into it. I cut a lot of corners that I wish I had not cut. Corners don’t heal very well…you regret cutting them sometimes.

I’ve made some really good posts…I’ve made a lot of boring posts. Sorry about those. Hopefully I can resist the urge to post here anymore.

I barely remember when I first started…a long time ago. I couldn’t write very well then; and I haven’t improved much. I have gained a bit (just a tad, actually) more judgment related to my maturing slightly. I’m still a jerk, though. The maturity means less idiotic posts…but I’ll still look back on them in a few months, or best-case, a few years, and think I’m an idiot. But I’ll live with it.


So, I hereby say farewell to fggjp.blogspot.com. I’ll leave it up so that you, my humble fool, can read over my prior writings. A lot of posts that you can endlessly peruse…it’ll take awhile to transfer them to my new blog, fggjp.com.


Welcome home. I’ve decided to move to WordPress and host my blog on my own server. Or, rather, my own purchased server space. Theretountoforheretothere, all new posts will appear AT MY NEW URL, FGGJP.COM. That’s my hope, at least- I could fall off the wagon.

I began this transitional trek on 02/20/2009 at around 9 AM. I ran into some trouble; I did a lot of weird things; and I spent about 8 hours working on the layout/theme. That’s not much considering how long time it took me to do fggjp.blogspot.com’s- and that one just managed to work. This one rocks. Not really. It’ll do. MY MOM MADE THE HEADER! GO MOM! THANKS!

At this point, you should be reading this post at my (direct link to post) new blog.

Go there now, fool. Go on. To the full extent of my knowledge, it’s safe.


I’ll meet you on the other side.

No comments: