Saturday, September 16, 2006

20 days!

Only 20 short days.

Yes, yes, 20 days left. Until when? Until my birthday. I've got most of my Birthday menu figured out. The best of the best, or some such.

I'm gonna be so busy the day after my birthday (what? why?). I'll tell you what, I'm gonna miss a lot of my shows. Lets just assume I have shows. It sure would be cool if I had a DVD Recorder for my birthday. That would be neat. HINT HINT. One that plays DVD+R discs, as I have 95 of them sitting in my closet, just waiting to meet their end via laser. Sigh.


I wish I had some new sheets, too. That would be awesome.

You know what else would be cool?

Something for my brother. He loves me, you see. Why, just yesterday he threatened to cut me into little bitty pieces (to preserve me forever, probably). He's silly. He also threatened to kill me, and said he hates my guts. He's a real jokepot. Tee-hee.

It'd be neat to have one of those cool meat tenderizers too, you know, the kind that makes things tender, and can be used in everything from ice cream to "December Matzo Monkey Madness Mondays."

More shameless begging later, tomorrow, or the day after next. Oh, and some complaining.

No comments: