Tuesday, September 12, 2006

United 93

Me and my loved ones watched United 93 on 9/11. It was a great movie. It was somewhat disturbing though- you keep thinking, "I've seen this before - any time now, Schwarzenegger will jump off of a mountain (in a speed boat), crash into the plane, and start shooting terrorists."


But it doesn't happen that way. You already know it doesn't, but you still think it'll end happily.

Damn terrorists.

Then President Bush made one of his speeches in which he attempted to appeal to Christians. I really hate it when they do that.


We had Pizza and Cinnamon rolls while we watched it. Both were homemade, and once again I remind you store-bought rolls aren't fit for cockroaches. Basic delivery pizza isn't far off- cockroaches will eat it though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Pizza recipe was Alton Brown's. His Pizza Dough, and if I were clever enough, I would have used his killer, heart-wrenchingly delicious Cinnamon Roll recipe. I did not though. I regret it. Uhh, may the Pope bestow his blessing of forgiveness on me?


We had no popcorn. Popcorn is not freedom food. The people who discovered it are mostly dead now, their country is conquered, and their pagan gods are feeble traces of dust on the winds. The cinnamon rolls were terrific, and most likely the founding fathers ate them whilst they slaughtered all those pirates and ghosts of dead pirate ghost soldiers. You know, the ones that tried to take over China? Man, China still owes us big for that!

..."happy" 9/11. May God bless America. We need it.

No comments: