I'm gonna make some cinnamon rolls! Yes! They're so good. If you've ever had a storebought cinnamon rolls, know that they are filth not worthy of being fed to cockroaches compared to these. Pictures (+recipe) tomorrow.
The weather conditions are too "clear" today.
It was a nicer day yesterday. It was mostly cloudy, pictures might follow tonight or tomorrow. It's really starting to cool down- it was about 74 degrees outside this morning (4:30 AM). I won't trust it till October, but it seems nice enough. Winter doth approach. I sure do wish I (had) a good-quality heat-clock. By that I mean a thermometer. HINT HINT. HINT. HINT. THIRD HINT ADDED AUGUST 23 2007. FOURTH HINT ADDED AUGUST 10 2008, COMPLY.
The Arizona Republic even says it could get to under 60 degrees by next weekend.
Problem is, that paper always lets its readers down.
Leave. More tomorrow. Lest I die; that is, become of none effect to my blog through the physical end of my meager existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment