Well it's been 2 long weeks since the Kitchen laid its mess at Kev's feet
And it burned inside its cupboards the way it suffered that defeat
In the darkest of its bowels the Kitchen hatched an evil plan
To tempt Destroyer's brother for he's just a mortal man
"His brothers hunger," the Kitchen cried is what will do Kev in
"I thought we had this settled, why're you dirty again?"
Welcome the 'Things I Like' tag!
Man. There's this Asian chick on GOD TV (this channel seems like it pwns!), and she's PSYCHO. I mean, like, just her style of preaching is psycho, but not in a bad way. She seems pretty sharp, unless she uses the same routine every time...
I like her pants. They're awesome. Kinda like, I think cargo pants, but they're not as loose as cargo pants. Halfway between cargo pants and jeans, with jeanlike pockets (5 pockets instead of 50), and an elastic band at the bottom of the pant leg, and they go 1/3rd down her calves.
A few hours later, I continue writing, and now Joyce Meyers is on. Eww.
Me and my Mom had a fight (not so much a fight, but an 'argument'). She says I'm turning into a jerk, I used to be a nice person, etc. etc. Blah blah blah on and on!
...me and my parents have an arrangement, any time I have to cook dinner while they're gone, I make $20 (seeing's how dinner takes some hours, then usually the rest I am 'watching' Matt). So today I made $20, and made some more money earlier this week. I haven't yet decided what to spend it on. I already donated $40.00 to Les Feldick, and I am considering getting a BB gun (Blowgun isn't that accurate up to 200 feet I guess?!), and I need a curtain. I should at LEAST pay for the materials (thanks for agreeing to make it Mom!). I want it big, and bordered and held up by Velcro- that way I can completely remove it when it rains.
Also, for some strange reason, I don't want an LCD TV anymore. Oh... wait... maybe it's because the use for a computer screen and for a video game screen is moot because I can't use either.
Now onto the subject of this post!
Today I realized the kitchen is a mess. Not good. It took me three hours to get to the point where I could begin washing dishes. It wasn't as bad as it was last kitchen post, but it was pretty bad. I got the sanitizer and off I went...I threw an entire garbage bag of pans out. And a crock pot. The only thing I could justify saving for a Goodwill was an electric (plug in) ice cream scoop.
I used two cups of sanitizer. Sprayed from a spray bottle. I love this stuff! It seems to loosen grime better than normal water. Joyce Meyers is off now. It's Battlecry. This channel seems to be geared towards radical, cool teenagers, of which I am one! This appeals to me, most definitely! LET'S GET READY FOR BATTLECRY!
Oh my gosh! It's so dark! Now some lights. Humming. More humming. RED FLAGS OMGWTF NAZISOVIERT DUUDE OH NO IT'S AN INVASION OH NOES NOW THERE ARE RED DANCING BALLOONS!!!!!11111 GOD HELP US, THEY'RE COMING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! OH NO! OH NOOOO! THEY'RE AIMING THE RED FLAG OF DEATH CANNON!!!!!
Now some teenagers are screaming for mercy! I think, but all I can hear is cheering! OH NO THEY'RE DANCIGN IN A CIRCLE
NOW THEY'RE SUMMONING A DEMONprobably! NOE! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS! THE MUSIC IS OH NO IT'S GETTING LOUADER!
Okay, the glags OH MY GOSH
They're doing kicks!
Now they PUNCHED THE GROUND CAUSING VOLCANOES TO ERUPT THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY KILLING BILLIONS!!!!1one OH NOOOOO
THeY'RE
OH NO THEY GOT THEIR FLAGS AGAIN OH NO
They're.... CASTING AN DEMON SPELL!
NOW THEY'RE CIRCLE DANCING AGAIN! OH NO! All right! They're retreating! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU DOPPELGANGER WANWAIRS!
OH NO THEY JUST SHOT SOKME KINDA OF
OH NO A GIANT RED FLAG! AND THEY HAVE SOMEONE CAPTURED! HANGING IN FRONT OF IT!
OH NO NOW SHE'S UPSIDE DOWN! wow is she a pole dancer or what? THEY'RE NOW BOWING TO HER! SHE'S THEIR QUEEN!!!!! THE RED QUEEN OMGWTFWarp
There they go! They're going to eat the audience memebers!!!
SHE'S GIVING ORDERS BY THE TWIRLING IN THE AIR SHE'S DOING! Pointing out targets!
OH MY GOSH THERE GOES A RADICAL SOVIET CHaNT!!!! She's .. ON THE GROUND RUN OGM!!!!!11111
It' OH NO THEY JUST BLEW THE WHOLE PLACE TO SMITHEREENS!!!!!11 A NUCLEAR BOMB DOOOD
NOOO! IT'S THEIR VICE-PREMIER, VLADIMIR SUKOWA! He is demanding they ................oh...........................
oh...no wait, he's a preacher. Ohkay. That makes sense, 'cause they didn't look particularly evil...
So uh...yeah, I cleaned the kitchen. Then I made Salmon, baked with butter, and some rice and green beans. Then I made a sour-cream, horseradish-caper dip. It needed more capers. Like a fancy tartare sauce I tried unsuccessfully to invent...I will try it again, maybe with beef though. Yeah...I'll make it with beef!
So anyways, I am tired. I am going to read this thing about the human skull then go to sleep. I'm gonna study one body part at a time until I read about all the body parts, then I'm moving on to how they uhh...operate. And go into detail, from skull to eye/ear/nose/mouth. Pretty soon, I'll rule the world! People will come to me and be like, "Hey Kev, how many eyes does a skull have?" and I'll be like, "two dude." And they'll be like, "wooow, you're s'cool kev!"
No Song of the Day. Not listening to enough songs to have one...because I'm listening to KLove, and I rarely post SOTD's for songs I don't own. I try not to at least...
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Kev the Destroyer: Kitchen
Labels:
Cleaning,
Food,
ION,
Movie/TV/DVD,
Rambling,
Rascally Parents,
Religion,
Things I Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment