I have gone by many names. Kev, Kevin, Kevinsky, Cousin Kev (as like, a name, not to my cousins only), and Starchy K. They call me Starchy K because I tend to make lots of starches. For example, roast beef, potatoes, gravy and (vegetable). 95% chance that (vegetable) is a starch, and I have no idea what is or isn't a starch. So I just get the reactions: "Oh...Starchy K strikes again." (disappointedly)
Also, I am famous for my Pinto Bean, Potato, and Tortilla dinner. Pinto beans, potatoes, and tortillas are all starch. Hehhehe. I remember one of my fondest memories of what we call "stick to your ribs"(beans potatoes tortillas), is when I watched Resident Evil whilst eating. Another is when I was...what are those things... I was playing Turok: Evolution, and those psychotic ...I guess magic-doers attacked. You know, kinda like flesh eaters, but not, and like, warp around, and try to hit you with medieval weaponry? I remember when I shot one of them with the rocket launcher...that area reminded me of the half-pipe pool with all the stone frogs in Metroid Prime.
I think you get the Ice beam around that area. You know, it has a nice save portal. Mm-mmm. And I think there's an elevator through a morph-ball hole, too.
So anyways, I'm going to make myself some potatoes and some beans and some tortillas for dinner, and watch Resident Evil! Yeehaw! STARCH-PAVED MEMORY LANE, HERE I COME!
...FYI, the first time I ever cheated in a card game I was four and a half. I cheated too hard though. I won really fast too though, so that balances it out. Even though my Dad figured out I cheated. Sucker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment