I've actually just cleared the eighth Gym. That jerkwad Volkner jerkwad gave me one hell of a fight. During this, I surmised I was weak to electric...Roselia was my only option. I could have, you know, caught a Abomasnow or two and basically sold out my team to beat him, but instead I just revived Roselia a few times. Since last post, I have dropped Heracross. I don't like him. He is a dung beetle. You know, the Beetle Borgs? "Biiiiiig baaaad beetle borgs!"? Well, that's him. The green one infact. The jerk.
I'm currently doing several things. One, I am collecting money. I am hanging out by the rich peoples house (the area south of Hearthome city, with the Mansion) with an Amulet Coin. Recently I discovered I could use the...Luck Incense as well. I'm not sure if that would result in 26k per kill, or 18k. But, I would have like 500-700,000 more gold! Curses!
With the money, I loaded up on Hyper Potions, Revives, Paralyze heals and such. Like 300,000 worth. Then I spent 200,000 on coins and bought a Flamethrower (thank God Gyarados can use it, or I'd be weaker'n tarnish against steel types and a little against grass). I might also go back and get a Thunderbolt TM for Luxray.
Two, I am every once and a while going after Mesprit. The sissy. Keeps running...I'm hoping I can find a Kadabra or something to hypnosis it to sleep. But it has to be able to beat its speed and go first. Oh sigh. I have spent, I don't know how long, and I don't wanna think about how long chasing this damned thing. I am saving my Master Ball for a Shiny which might run or something. I caught Azelf on the first freaking shot with a Quick Ball. I haven't gone after the other one. Uxie is it? Yes.
Third I am on my way to the Pokemon League! Imma beat the Elite Four! Currently I am trying to level Luxray to 56 for Discharge. Although I might still go for Thunderbolt TM.
Discharge is 30% Paralysis, and Thunderbolt is 10%. But Thunderbolt does 15 more damage. Same PP, ...woah, wait a minute. It hits everyone. Cool! So like, if I'm 2v2 on someone, say swimmers, Discharge would hit both of theirs. I do believe it hits mine, too, but I would have Roselia out at that point.
ALSO, I have the Discharge TM. So...either way. I think I will be able to get to 56 in time if I don't use Exp. Share. Then again, I could really use a higher level Gyarados. I also think Empoleon might need an Ice attack...I have the Blizzard TM, but...hmm, Bubblebeam is getting old. I have Waterfall, I believe, on Empoleon, so I think I need to go back and get Ice Beam... oh, wait...Empoleon is water type, he'd be pwnt by the grass types. Then again, freaking Gyarados is grass AND flying type! He would be pwnt mercilessly by grass types! I figure I will use Staraptor alot during the grass fighting.
I changed by team a little. I now have, usually in this order: Luxray (51 atm), Roselia (48 atm), Staraptor (4o), Gyarados (38), Empoleon (39), Medicham (41). I took Medicham out for a test drive, and it worked out great. I now only have problems fighting that one damn thing, the Steel/Psychic Bronzor. However, with Gyarados having Flamethrower, the steel will melt.
So, the change was I added Medicham. It's a...meditating Pokemon. I am not proud of it, but it's a game. It's a female Medicham (it's pink, what kind of an idiot has a male medicham?), and when I pwn the Lopunny to get the cash from the rich Mansion foo's (Lopunny picture at right, what a whore), I use Medicham. Apparently, Lopunny is Normal-type, so Fighting-type moves are very effective. So I use Medicham, and since she's also a female, she won't fall in love with Lopunny, AND she can kick the hell out of it, all while being resistant to the fighting-type moves Lopunny uses! AHAHHA1!!111I really think I have a great strategy there.
So, I have a:
Fierce-looking part-wolf part-something electric, Luxray
Plant with rose buds for arms, Grass/Poison type, Roselia
Bird which looks like Elvis, Flying/(normal?), Staraptor
GIANT FREAKING SNAKE-WORM WATER MONSTER DRAGON, Water/Flying, Gyarados
Humanoid/Mewtwo-like thing, Fighting/Psychic, Medicham
Emperor Penguin, Steel/Water type, Empoleon
A rodent, a plant, a bird, a sea monster, an alien-looking thing, and a penguin. What a team.
The Elite Four are so close, I can almost reach out and poke their brains. Mwahahaha. I think Medicham needs some other move. I'll see. Wish she could learn not be pwnt by grass-types. That'd be teh win.
Until next time, suckers! Ahhahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment