You could say I'm back down from the mountain. Back to life. But I'm extremely claustrophobic right now. I haven't been claustrophobic for years. Everything around me jumps out and crowds me and I just can't make it stop. It threatens to consume me.
The walls bear down. The junk and garbage piled high on every flat or else uneven surface threatens to suck the life air from my lungs. My mind is racing and there's too much to do and little hope of doing it. It is now that I am tried and that I will change. That is, at least concerning my room.
I reckon, if I have to throw garbage out, I'll throw out my own garbage. I get clingy to stuff just like my parents, but on a much lower level. On the other hand, I sanctify and hallow things. I still haven't thrown out the old Resident Evil DVD case. I threw out the DVD, because that wasn't hallowed. But the case...the case is hallowed.
On the other hand, I haven't thrown out the old NES, and that isn't hallowed. Perhaps I am a packrat. God do so to me, and more also!
Regardless, I now go to destroy and maim that which I once treasured. I am unsure if I am in the right mind now or if I will be in the right mind in the future, but functioning off of what rational intelligence I now possess, I will use this wrath and vexation as fuel to accomplish my goals.
Now I only need a hammer. Forbearance has been defenestrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment