I expect I will last the night, thus successfully staying awake for the entire 24 hours of October 6th, my birthday. No coffee.
The party went fine; I only invited three people. No, not me, myself, and I. I invited my mom, dad, and brother. The cakes were...umm...interesting. Definitely not something I'd try to sell to depressing clowns, but that might just be me. You know the kind that have really droopy clown makeup? Yeah, those. I had a ton of fun staying up the entire day...what a rush.
First, there was the cleaning of the kitchen. Then there was the checking of the email. And then the milking of the goats...and here I am, almost through the day! Go Kev! Genesis 11:6!
Wait...wait...that's bad. I take it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My cake was perfect when it was done on Sunday before noon. I'll have to make another one to prove it to you. I hope you had a good birthday.
Hey! Now that I think of it, they would be perfect for depressed clowns.
I really do believe you when you say it was perfect on Sunday before noon. Really.
Post a Comment