You know what it's time for? It's time for the installation of all of the games I had to uninstall! Do you remember why I had to uninstall them? It was because my 80 GB hard drive couldn't store them all. Each game ranges from 1.5-4.5 GB, and now that I've got a 250 GB HD, I should be able to comfortably install them all.
I know what you're thinking. I assure you, humble fool, I'm not a freak. Maybe I am, but I assure you I aren't. Anyway, I only use the computer for one kind of game: RTS. (And The Sims, but that's kind of pointless. Fun for about two hours...then pointless.)
RTS stands for Real Time Strategy. I won't go into details, but it's the kind of game where you make units and the enemy makes units and you go destroy their units, as opposed to a game where you are an individual and you go kill other individuals. Here are the games I am installing:
Command and Conquer: The First Decade
Which includes the "First Decade" of games:
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath expansion pack
Sins of a Solar Empire (space RTS)
The Sims
Yep, as you can tell, I'm a C&C fan. I have been since I was young, back when it was just Command and Conquer and C&C: Red Alert. Those are both old games...especially Command and Conquer. Alright, I just got The First Decade installed. If I were a fan of The Sims, I would purchase the Complete Collection which is kind of like The First Decade but with Sims.
Next up will be Tib wars and the expansion, then SINS, and I'm not sure when I'll install The Sims. I'll let you know when it is finished. Or at least I'll comment on this matter again at some future point in time. Now I'll go because Windows and The First Decade are both whining about needing a system restart...whine whine whine.
Note: This is the first post I made with ScribeFire, a Firefox add-on, so there might be some format issues. It looks like it might be useful, but you can never be sure of these things.
I know what you're thinking. I assure you, humble fool, I'm not a freak. Maybe I am, but I assure you I aren't. Anyway, I only use the computer for one kind of game: RTS. (And The Sims, but that's kind of pointless. Fun for about two hours...then pointless.)
RTS stands for Real Time Strategy. I won't go into details, but it's the kind of game where you make units and the enemy makes units and you go destroy their units, as opposed to a game where you are an individual and you go kill other individuals. Here are the games I am installing:
Command and Conquer: The First Decade
Which includes the "First Decade" of games:
- Command and Conquer
- C&C: Red Alert
- Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- C&C: Red Alert 2
- C&C: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge expansion
- Command and Conquer Renegade
- C&C Generals
- C&C Generals Zero Hour expansion
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath expansion pack
Sins of a Solar Empire (space RTS)
The Sims
Yep, as you can tell, I'm a C&C fan. I have been since I was young, back when it was just Command and Conquer and C&C: Red Alert. Those are both old games...especially Command and Conquer. Alright, I just got The First Decade installed. If I were a fan of The Sims, I would purchase the Complete Collection which is kind of like The First Decade but with Sims.
Next up will be Tib wars and the expansion, then SINS, and I'm not sure when I'll install The Sims. I'll let you know when it is finished. Or at least I'll comment on this matter again at some future point in time. Now I'll go because Windows and The First Decade are both whining about needing a system restart...whine whine whine.
Note: This is the first post I made with ScribeFire, a Firefox add-on, so there might be some format issues. It looks like it might be useful, but you can never be sure of these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment