Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pitter-Pat, Kev's Back.

Ahh. Back again. I can say that I feel indifferent. So much stuff has happened you couldn't shake a ham at it.

I kept a diary of occurrences so that I could update on them. Claw machines were played, vehicles were purchased/acquired, (coincidentally) I learned how to steal a truck, everyone is starting to hassle me about getting married, I discovered that avicide was a word, a house burned to the ground, I learned that I can compstomp the Japanese in RA3 once that comes out, I decided I need a new computer but am unsure of how to go about that (I erased something here for your blessing- uh, I mean, benefit)... I rediscovered Homestar Runner (more on that later), and I am heading to a wedding tomorrow. I'm going to be the Best Man and give a speech I just wrote yesterday. And maybe sing a song I just made today.


And all that's just scratching the surface.



I met several new people over the weeks, one of them is, apparently, a real, honest-to-goodness Son of Stone. I can't believe it. I won't believe it.




You are perhaps all wondering how effectual the break was. Judging by its intended goal and overall direction from its inception, I think it worked as well as can be expected and that results may have exceeded expectations but that I have a ways to go yet. The basic problem was underlying emotional/psychological issues that needed and need sorting out. Some of these can be dealt with, others have to be dealt with once they show themselves again. Notice how comparably complicated this block of text got? That means that I'm talking about something very personal. I always disguise my writing under somewhat-eloquent "speech" when it turns personal.

I won't unload all of what happened right now; I'll make a "That Was The Three Weeks That Were", or TWTTWTW, series for updating on that.


Anyway, as for how church went today. As you know, it's Easter, and I hate Easter. Luckily, Pastor hates Easter, too (he just likes the candy and chocolate), so we hated up the whole place with wrath and indignation and just flat-out hate. (Pastor used to ha Oh, wait, I should erase that, that was a death threat. There, done.)

After Pastor preached two sermons about Not Easter (best sermon material ever!), Enchilada, the local variety-show-slash-guitar-singer taught me and Mr. dataDyne some moves. On the guitar. He's a little unorthodox; he says not to worry about how you sound, but to just sing with the voices of the mountains and paint with all the colors of the wind... now he's gone until next Winter. The lesson was very interesting, though. I learned a lot. Thanks, Mr. Enchilada!

Mr. dataDyne is going to start teaching me guitar. Basically, he'll tell me how I'm doing. Then say, "You're doing that wrong. For that, your strings get cut." Sure, I'll interrupt with "But that's what you told me to do last w-" but he'll say "OK, for that, you lose your pick guard." He's a slave-driver. His motto is "Dig a hole, fill it in!"

Anyway, I'm scatter-brained at the moment, and can think of no more, especially because Blogger is not letting be edit Rich Text currently. I need to get back into the blog groove. More on the new computer I probably desperately need later.



In ending, every Legend of Zelda fan should have a special place in their heart for the word "patter," and that has a special in my heart right now.

Pitter-pat. I'm back.

1 comment:

RawMilkStar said...

HEY, you fixed your comment thing, so it shows up on a page, instead of a popup. Nice. Missed you lots!! Welcome back. xoxo Yo Momma