Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Birthday List 2008

I don't really need to post this, but seeing how slyly letting my main gift buyers know what I want for my birthday is a big part of my original intent for WENDs, I really should. This is really just a formality, and if you really have an itch and want to get me something (and can't think of anything), contact my mom and she will assign you an item to get me. Really. But feel free to just send me a card with $5 in it. I love $5. Without further ado, we're off.


Ahem, me-me-me-me-me-me-me-meeeee!


OH, whoa is me. SIGH. My laptop is getting old. SIGH. I've lived for two years on an 80 GB hard drive. It sure would be nice to have a bigger hard drive. It's totally an ATA and I need at least 250 GB because I have grown to detest spacial limitations. And I totally know that spacial doesn't mean that kind of space. Totally.

Oh, and the battery is so worn down and old, I am lucky if I get 15 minutes from a full charge. WHOA IS ME. I MEAN WOE. I sure do wish I had a new battery, I'm about to run amuck, but it would only be a 10-15 minute amucking, because I don't have much battery life.

Completely unrelated, but did you know that it's been two years since I got that fabulous knife sharpener? Totally. And the stones are starting to wear down. It's so sad trying to sharpen knives with flat stones that it makes my ears spin. And that's weird.

You know how much I love books? No? Oh, I guess I don't really love books. But I don't dislike 'em, especially ones on murder. I mean brainwashing. I mean I better stop digging the hole deeper.

Oh, darn, another pen just died or had died or something SIGH. How I wish I had a pen which could last forever unto eternity. Like that one pen I used to have.


I think that's about it. And you all know how much I love knicks and knacks, too. But that's beside the point. I have to go!

No comments: