I was thinking...since I get little joy out of life right now (cause I'm in a videogame-deprived, zombielike stupor), maybe I should make some food. Remember PomPOM?
Well, I sure didn't remember PomPOM- I had the same idea I had last year, then after the fact realized that PomPOM was for my birthday (and the following wedding).
But I can't really make enough food to last for the entire two weeks of my birthday run because the lack of slaving over a hot stove for hours would drive me to madness...I'll only get to play MP2 for an hour or so a day, you know. That's an increase from the half hour a day I spent on TTYD, but eh, none of you know these acronyms, so I'll cut to the chase.
(Plus my parents don't enjoy buying three weeks worth of food in one week. It drives them mad. And it makes them rave. Mad ravers are bad people to deal with.)
Thus, I will strike a compromise. I'll clean the meat we have and prepare the vegetables/side dishes we have ingredients for and make some stews, but I won't go overboard. And I'll let you know how it goes. See you then, humble fools! I mean, see you then on this same topic. ...you know what I means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment