You'd think that by now they'd use stud finders, but apparently, no. Maybe that's because stud finders are the Weekend Warrior version of Eskimo Ice Cakes. They're useless.
Bzzht. Bzzht. That must be a nice drill. Yep, it's happening again: We got what now?!
I've been just fine with our internet connection, but Mom- like last time- said "Oh, it's so slow, I could just die!" Here are our old download/upload speeds:
Yeah, that's good enough for me. But my mom works at an establishment which has a very fast cable connection, so she's used to much higher speeds. Here's the new results:
Hm. It seems to be 2.5 Mbps with a high of 3.5 Mbps. I'm more impressed by the upload speeds. If there's one thing I hate, it's uploading things. Actually, that's completely untrue.
But...still.
3 comments:
Look you young whippersnapper!! This new blazing fast Internet connection is allowing us to view webpages 4 times faster, and upload speeds are 3 times as fast. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, we're paying $59.95/month!!! That includes digital voice AND the Internet. We were paying $55 for the phone, and $69.95 for Wildblue satellite. So... we're going to be saving about $65 a month PLUS we have faster Internet, whooohooooooo!
What's your point, GRANDMA?
GO TO HELL!!!
why would you tell anyone to go to hell?
Post a Comment