Sunday, October 14, 2007

Armor Up

OK, for my birthday, I got a package of Command and Conquer: The First Decade. It is a collection of the C&C games from the first 10 years, thus...the first decade. Hands down one of the greatest values in RTS. Probably the best. It even has Command and Conquer: Generals, which is only a few years old and has current-gen graphics. All on...one disc, I think. There's also a bonus disc. Dunno what that's for. I never do.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert II was one of my most favorite games. I am currently unaware of how it ties in to Red Alert I, but I still like it. My favorite part is Yuri, with his evil, mind-controlling ways, and in the expansion pack...oh, well, I like the expansion pack quite a bit. My least favorite part of the game? It's short.

Thus far, I have "conquered" the Allied campaign of Red Alert II. I just love the actors. Oh, and when I say I finished the Allied campaign, I also mean I finished the expansion pack's- Yuri's Revenge's- Allied campaign.


So, having taken 5 days of light play to do that, I'm going to play the Soviet campaign. I hate the Soviets. Stone-aged ...perverts. No things named Chrono...however, since I like them so much (I meant "dislike," but we'll get that in editing, like men!), I can send men to their horrible, pointless deaths very easily. Yes, yes. Plus, they're cheap, and they are all easily sent to their POINTLESS DEATHS! Did I already say that? Well, I say it twice now! Ahahah!

Seriously. I'd love to talk to someone who actually likes the Soviets. Typical tyrannical dictatorial country, sending 50 million men to die to save 20 billion dollars developing their technology. They...don't even use missiles in this game. They use FLAK still! LOL! Like NEANDERTHALS! OK, now quiet, don't tell them I was making fun of their airborne grenades.



(hehehe...airborne grenades!)

No comments: