Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kev Ordered some...some Stuff

Welcome the "Easy Come- COME BACK" tag, or "I spent some cash!" tag. Also welcome the "Books" tag. Soon to come will be the "Book Reviews" tag. Or, someday at least.




About 4 days ago, I ordered some stuff from World Net Daily.

$4.95 Special Offer -- The Marketing of Evil (autographed)
Free trial -- Whistleblower Magazine 3-Issue Trial
$1.95 -- I Love My Grandfather Because (book)
$3.48 -- Stories from My Life (book) - by some chick.
$11.50 -- Being the Strong Man a Woman Wants (book)


I first was gonna get the Marketing of Evil special offer (wowzers). Then I got of course the whistleblower offer (let's hope for Global Warming issue!), and the rest is history. I got "Being the Strong Man and Woman Wants" because, frankly, I want to see if the author messes this up.

TOTAL: $32.38



Tonight, I ordered some stuff from Half.com. I like Half.com as eBay freaks me out sometimes. Prices shown are shipping and the price combined. I shoulda done it the other way, actually. Oh well!

$9.98 -- Diddy Kong Racing : Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Inc. (N64, 1997)
$5.47 -- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter : Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. (N64, 1997)
$4.98 -- Official Strategy Guide to Turok Dinosaur Hunter (Paperback, 1997)

$8.73 -- Goldeneye (DVD, 1999)
$7.98 -- Braveheart (DVD, 2000)
$9.48 -- The World Is Not Enough (DVD, 2000)
$11.99 -- The People Under the Stairs (DVD, 2003)

I got Diddy Kong Racing because it is what I thought Mario Kart 64 was. I got Turok: Dinosaur Hunter because, well, that's the first Turok! And I got its Strategy guide.

I got Goldeneye and TWINE (the world is not enough) because I have the games. I got Braveheart because everyone completely <3's it for some reason, and The People Under the Stairs because I liked the show alot.

Merchandise: $36.18 + Shipping: $22.43 = Total: $58.61



Ultra Grand Ultra Combo for Both of them: $90.99.


I don't know if it's worse having cash burning a hole in your pocket, or having your pocket burn a hole in your leg...

No comments: