Well, sometime ago, I mentioned that it was one of my deepest, darkest dreams to own a digital voice recorder.
Well, yesterday, my Mom called. "Hey, Kev, why are you still in bed? It's 11:30 AM!" she said.
"Well, I was tired, Mom. And I was up until 2 AM. What time is it?"
"11:30! AM! Half an hour until Noon!" she replied.
"Oh."
"So Kev, I found a voice recorder at Walmart for $30. Regular $45."
"Wow! Get it! Does it transfer to computer? How many hours does it record? It's digital right?"
"Yeah Kev, it's digital. It has included USB cable - it's even the one you need to transfer pixxxs to your comp straight from a camera so you can stop taking mine! Also, it records up to 18 hours in low quality, and 10.5 hours in medium quality!"
"Yes. Get it."
"Okay."
It is an RCA. Model RP5030. It is neat! I am right now listening to a clip I took of my Turok 2: Seeds of Evil gameplay. 23 minutes of recording is about 2.6 MB. Which is neat.
It also lets you use it as a type of iPod thing. The only thing is, it isn't optimized for that, I don't think. Like, you'd have to manually select the file. I think. I assume, at least. I won't be listening to music on it. I think. At least, I assume so.
Lol, there went Adon. "Harpoon gun. Your oxygen is low." Some things she says sound reeaally like a four-year-old did it when played on the recorder. In the last second of some things she says...it just...sounds like...a little girl did it. She has a light, light english accent, and I don't think the VA has an English accent, so it f...ROFL, I went through some hell there. That was when that sharpshooter Blind One jumped me. Anyways, and her voice echoes. One of the best voiceovers...or...the best voiceover, I have ever heard. Her voice was crap compared in Turok 3. :(
My Mom is mad at me. I threw away some food. It was frozen, and it was unlabelled, and we need space for the beef. She wants me to- get this- OPEN UP whatever I throw away, and wash it off- unbeknownst to me what the hell it is- and THEN throw it away. Sowwy. Not doing that. The thing is, most likely, it is bad anyways. If it is unmarked, and it looks like crap, it's getting thrown away.
It's trippy listening to myself. I have a good voice, actually. I just need to learn to...I don't know. Talk clearer, I think. I will be ordering The People Under The Stairs soon. It is one of my favorite movies.
...ROFL. I just said, on the tape I made (after a horribly splattery sound) "...I just cut his head off." Lol! So matter-of-factly. Next on my list is a DVD Recorder. I need it by Monday so I can tape that upcoming bloc of Anime on Sci-Fi. I think at least, I probably won't like half of it. I cannot stand Adult Swim's commercials and bumpers. Lame.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
The Digital Voice Recorder
Labels:
Lol yeah,
Rambling,
Rascally Parents,
Things I Love,
Updategrade,
Videogames
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment