Well, I am currently on my Mom's computer. I am using a new keyboard, it is wiggy. And hard to type on. I keep hitting * instead of I. Weird.
As I mentioned, it is a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 (v 1.0). Cool looking thing, honestly.
Also, the new mouse came. It's the Logitech MX518 Laser mouse. It is AWESOME. It's almost as cool as a scar!!!
It has the adjustable "DPI," which I assume is "dots per inch." I also assume that means that 1600 DPI moves 1600 dots per inch. So it moves fast.
Which it does! In fact, I am gonna play Command and Conquer: Generals and see how accurate it is.
Hold on.
My Mom's desk, chair and "home office" space SUCK COMPLETELY. Just...for the record.
But I realize my Mom LOVES her chair and who am I to say terrible things about it? Just because *I* don't like it, doesn't mean SHE doesn't like it.
Well, C&C: Generals was a blast, although my legs starting hurting 14 minutes into game play. My mom finally kicked me off the computer. That was after my dad and I were fake screaming at each other to shut up because The Hal Lindsey Report was on.
ROFL