Well, remember that goat I mentioned? The buck, the one who has "urinary calculi?" Which resulted in...like...I won't describe it. But he died recently, and it took tons longer than we expected. The end result is a urine-smelling carcass. Luckily, I dug his grave yesterday. I mean, he died, so I dug his grave, but it was still lucky. I just don't know how yet.
I made the grave 3' deep by 3' wide by 4' long. I got five blisters. Oh, whiney whine. I did get a damn hell tan too. Sooo close to a sunburn... Oh! And my shoes arrived yesterday, too! They're one size too big, so I will send them back. They seem comfortable, and are dressy. Like, they're going to draw attention, they're so dressy. I love them! Currently, they're a bit uncomfortable, as I lose traction because they're too big, but that should be fixed with the size down. I am going to buy some new ...uhm...sneakers, as well. It's waaay too filthy out here to wear dress shoes.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go outside and feed, water and milk. Tomorrow, we're getting rid of the cows! YES! Brownie and Blackie, those accursed fiends! We'll take their bathtub, too.
Oh, right, you don't know. Well, we have a...oh well, I need to get outside. It is 4:11 PM. Be back, soon.
It's now 6:23 PM. Damned goats. I am back! I found a baby chick outside in the chicken pen. It is prettyful! I am going to name it Stompy. I think.
So like I said, you probably don't know, but we have a bathtub out by the cows. It's their water dish. So once the cows are gone off to slaughter tomorrow (double yay!) we're gonna...AWW MAN, I just remembered! I forgot to make my Challah bread! Be right back! 6:25 PM!
I am back, and it is now 6:30 PM. Yes, I made a loaf of bread in five minutes! Behold!
Okay, so crud, I'm going to be eating around 8:30 tonight. Oh well. I can live with that.
So yeah, their water "dish" is a bathtub. We'll be giving that to the goats. See, the goats have about 20 gallons of water. They drink 20 gallons of water by 11 AM. So they go without water for about 7 hours unless I fill it up, which I do. Strange thing is, they only drink about 10 gallons between 11 AM and 5 PM. Well, I guess that's not so strange, but you know what I mean. When we get the tub there, it'll be easy sailing. Unless a goat drowns in it.
My parents are picking up a horse trailer today. We're going to take those cows to slaughter ourselves.
Strainge. I went to Coast to Coast AM just for kicks to see how their "strange craft" was doing. Apparently, the writing on it is some sort of Klingon. Rofl.
Also though, I called my Dad to let him know. He had thought it looked "real" too. Of course, if it was "real," my opinion would be that it is a demon, as that is my view on UFOs. They move too fast to ...be able to move that fast. They would disintegrate, right? Anyways, so I called my Dad, and it turns out they are trying to find an autoparts store.
"Oh. Well, you need my help? I just got inter-" about this time, I am cut off by "YES!" a few times. I learned a while back how to use Google Maps, whilst on the great Wii hunt (my Mom also blogging= rocks). I also helped my Aunt once. I get a feeling of satisfaction, because well, if someone calls me, I can help them find a place nearby, and that's important to them. Such as, when me and my Dad broke down on the freeway, I could have called me and I could have found myself a store. As it was, we had to walk through gang territory, and they murdered us! Our bodies were found, dead, the next morning.
So, I guided them to an autoparts store. If I didn't open two map windows, I would've gotten them one within a minute, but it took like ten because it was a bit slow. Also, every time I would find one ahead of them, they passed it, lol
So it seems something wants me to not tell you about the cows. They stopped by the autoparts store to get a connector for the horse trailer they borrowed. Oh, but look at me, I'm rambling. Tomorrow, the cows are taken TO LE SLAUGHTER! AHHHHHAHAHAAHAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment