Today I got water (1 load TW 3 for us 330 left). It was uneventful, as Seven of Nine would say. You know, that Borg-human from Star Trek: Voyager. The series has just started replaying on Spike TV (well, "almost just"). A few weeks ago, it was showing 3-4 GGW commercials per show, and several condom commercials (ROFL, the one where all the guys are pigs, then become civilized once they have condoms! Yeah, right, laughing boy).
Now they're not showing either, except one or less of the latter. Hm. Still a lot of lame car commercials, and some "hottest bartender" commercials. Anyway, I'd much rather sit through an hour of commercials than 5 minutes of the Jim Bakker show. That guy looks almost as emotionally imbalanced as John McCain and seems almost as dull. See how I avoided calling him names, but pointed out valid character faults?
Seven of Nine finally has her normal suit. Before, she was walking around in a somewhat-shiny silver one, and, I swear, her breasts had to be at least the size of a human skull (maybe even a Klingon skull!). Each one. Now they seem much more normal. I first noticed it when B'Elanna was leaning over a console, and Seven was standing next to her.
I thought, "whoa, half of her total mammae must be at least the size of B'Elanna's head! And she's a filthy, dirty, yet lovable, half-Klingon! No, that's...can't be right...they don't bounce at all! And as we know, bouncing is a normative activity indicative of healthy breasts! Maybe she has very severe mastitis, which I recently learned humans can develop." But I digress. Aside from digressing, I just heard the word "supersperm" on TV. A show called "Village of the Damned." It's about mind-controlling kids which use their eyes, stuff like that. It's boring.
My Mom and Dad will be getting married here shortly. They were divorced, no one cares, blather blather, etc. I will be operating the video camera. We will need to purchase a Mini-DV, or possibly one of those fancy new hard drive containing gizmos. I need to catch back up with the camcorder market. We may even want to just rent one. It would probably be the best option- we don't have all that much to camcord. Get it?! LOL
My Mom recently bought the wedding dress. She was going to make one, but I told her, "Mom, I'd rather pay $250 for half of your dress than to see you waste your life making one that isn't going to look good. That pattern looks like CRAP!" After several weeks of delivering speeches like this twice-daily on work days and thrice-daily on home days, she caved. "Fine!" she screamed through tears. "I'll just go BUY the damned dress! OOH, I HATE YOU KEV!" she ran to her room. She'll thank me someday. Everyone will. Someday. Some...glorious day. The dress ended up costing $20. Don't ask.
Funny thing about today...it was cloudy, but there was VERY little rain. Our pastor mentioned a few weeks ago that they got what was called the "two-inch rain." One drop of rain every 2 inches. It was cloudy all around, and we probably had four waves of clouds go around us, one wave every 2 hours or so. It is technically too early to say that it did not storm, but... I took a lot of pictures, and I will delete them all if it does not storm. A distant city on a hill got pwnt by all four waves. Curse their bowels!
Also next week we have an arranged, I suppose it would be called a Bible study, with our pastor. We're special! "Now, Kev's Mom," he began a few days ago. "We really need to have a sit-down, open up the Book, and discuss this inappropriate behavior." With that, he looked over at me disgustedly, probably making sure I am OK with him treating my Mom that way. I mouthed to him, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten." His whole body shuddered and he looked down, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. I musta spoke some power to him! Whoo! Church is going GREAT! I am totally looking forward to the meeting! We're gonna have lunch, but I don't know. A restaurant seems too noisy for a talk like that. I vote Subway, someone goes and gets the subs, then we all eat. I wonder if his family will stay or not? Hmm. I will bake a batch of those muffins, too.
Dan:
"OH MY GOSH!"
Ness:
"WHAT!"
Ness has sprawled herself out in improvised attack position, eyes wide and wild, daggers drawn. Dan speaks, then runs off:
Dan:
"It's Princess Paprika! EEE!"
Ness:
"Who?!"
Jayme (intones):
"The lovable, red-headed princess-spokeswoman for AllEmpec Foods. You know, the one who wears the red contacts."
Ness:
"Oh. Right. With the scary looking, talking clouds?"
Jayme:
"Uh-huh. She tells stories to small children."
Ness:
"I gathered that by the crowd of small children gathered around her. And Dan."
Jayme:
"...yeah, Dan has no shame..."
Ness nods soberly, sheathing her knives.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
ION: Water Day, Teasing Clouds, Wedding, and Church Next Week
Labels:
ION,
Lol yeah,
Movie/TV/DVD,
Pondering,
TA Scene,
Things I Dislike,
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment