Monday, July 16, 2007

When it Ships, it Pours 2

Today the rest of the Left Behind: The Kids books arrived: #7 Busted!, #8 Death Strike, #9 The Search, #10 On the Run, #14 Judgment Day, #16 Fire from Heaven. The rest that I ordered, that is.

Arriving as well is the Silver Bullet DVD. I know what I'm watching today!

Also, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent for Wii arrived. I forgot to post about the Splinter Cell game. I ordered it July 8th, and it cost $18.97 plus shipping. Supposedly, it's terrible, the controls are lackluster, the gameplay is dismal. Frankly, I don't believe what I hear about this game. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right.

Anyways, since they all arrived today, it required a "When it Ships, it Pours" post. Below is a picture of them, and I'll most likely be playing Splinter Cell once I finish with Ocarina of Time.





In other shipping news, today my Mom had me order some stuff. I got her two books, as well as ordered one gallon each of refined and unrefined coconut oil, 4 oz of curry powder, 4 oz of gunpowder tea and 4 oz of twig tea, and the tea nets for brewing the tea. The curry powder and tea was my idea! Joy!

I addition, I ordered some Wasabi peas...yeah...Asian snack food at its finest, I guess. We'll see. Their shipping is very expensive- $30 for overnight shipping! Oh...darn it, I guess I'll just order UPS 3 day. Fiddlesticks



...by the way, I did resist the urge to put my name as Kevinskysan Stewartskysan. I'll tell you what I ordered once it gets here.

No comments: