Monday, March 19, 2007

Team A Update: One/March19th'07

It has came to my attention that I am going to have to do some serious studying for the world of Team A, as it is my responsibility as a writer and storyteller to experience to the best of my abilities the engagements of my protagonists and their divers[sic] enemies and allies. This means I have to watch for times I get hurt, and mentally chronicle the pain so I know how a person would react. Like when I cut myself. That was priceless. Also, I have to study the various muscles, bones, and tendons of the human body. And I can't really...you know...just CUT myself like that, so it was good experience.

I am gearing up for the many discussions I will have. "Wow Kev, you look like someone tied a brick to a golf club and smacked you in the shin with it." and I'll look at them and be like, "yeah man, I enjoy hurting myself. It's a mental sickness. Is that what you wanted to hear?" That usually gets rid of the scoffers. What was that term I used...ah man...what was it...

Something like "was before"... has... whassa.... BOOM BASSA BOOM FESTIVAAAL. ..DAMNIT! It was a phrase that is popular in its usage though. The usual suspect! That's it! I forget its usage though...hmm...I was looking at...combat boots..whilst I thought of it. Yes I frequent combat boot forums or something, no reason to suspect me of anything. Combat Boots are a very legitimate thing to be looking at. It's like RVing to me. Yes, that's it- recreation. Family vacation. Combat boot.


Let's see...I dunno. This is why I keep a notebook near me at most times I'm deep in thought, and a voice recorder. I think up poetry and stuff (which I personally think is DAMN good if used in a slightly comical sense- where ALL poetry belongs), which makes me in touch with my feminine side, which is a valuable asset, but I forget it easily. I forget it so fast I can't write it fast enough, I couldn't even type it fast enough (the thought of typing, or, spelling, makes me forget what I thought of). So the voice recorder is there - like my Lose my Life (by Saddam and Osama). I wouldn't of gotten that if it weren't for the recorder. It is a parody of tobyMac's Lose My Soul.


One of my dreams? To have a digital voice recorder. It just seems so awesome, you know? The models I have seen go for like $120...man, "Jesus, you are so wonderfall", Rebecca St. James has the best voice evar. Who pronounces 'wonderful' "wonderfall?" Rebecca, that's who. Now where weres I...

Oh yes. I have seen like $120 models that record for 30 hours or somesuch, and connect via USB to transfer to computer. They have a voice activation mode too, and can be left in a room and everything audible recorded. Such as, I could leave it in my parent's car, or better yet, surgically install it in the back of their bicep(s)...no one ever looks there; it is said that 50% of all people in the US have a chip the size of a small microwave installed in their arm, but they just don't realize it. When they do, it is removed and called a tumor by the doctors. That's how cellphones work...too expensive to get satellites up there, and "satellite" TV works off of the system too.

And "satellite" Internet. THANKS SUCKERS KEEP ON WITH THE FRICTION GENERATED ENERGY YEEHAW!

...

I always thought that digital voice recorders would work with an SD card. Guess I was wrong, these are more like iPods or something...


So anyways, it is due time for me to record another entry of things I wrote down while in the kitchen (because it is full now). I keep tape over one cupboard door (effectively layering to make one large piece of sticky, easily ripped paper), and write things on it that relate to TA. Here is an excerpt from last entry:

(removed for being too easily understood) (also removed) (removed- the HH) (removed, too easily understood)

Damn. Let's try again. This time with a fairly early-in-the-plot line.

200-year-fast (removed for being too far into plot)
That one is so highly classified the only record I have is the hard copy and the picture on my hard drive, and it really is only discernible by me, for several reasons; one it is written in pencil;two it is written badly; three it is a...vague sentence let's say. Glad my Mom's camera is able to record these things. I am greedy with my secrets.

Man, I just cracked up reading over those entries. I hope there are other people who appreciate my sort of humor. There is, but will I get a large audience of them, or mainly gore-and-sex-loving freaks? Why shouldn't gore and sex go together?

I report, I decide. The way it was meant to be. Mobile on the Run. (tm)











(Jayme has made Dan and Nessa put their noses in corners as punishment, near earshot of eachother)

Dan:

Man how long do we have to stay here?
Nessa:
If we move he's gonna hurt us.
(pause)
Dan:
...Seemus...what's his problem.
Nessa:
Obviously, he said that so that we would have a common enemy, quell our short-set feuding, and unite together against him.
Dan:
Well it isn't gonna work. I hate you. See?
Nessa:
Yes, instead of making up, let's hate eachother- it's probably reverse, reverse intropsychoproptology.
Dan:
It's like the enigma code of manipulation!
Nessa:
Yes, we should give up as we speak.
(pause)
Nessa:
You know what's creepy?...he could be listening to us right now. Staring.
Dan:
Yeah but don't look. He'll beat you good.
Nessa:
He wouldn't beat me...he'd miss me.
Dan:
NICE!

No comments: