Today, six packages arrived. I could barely carry them. I managed to carry them in one hand- my left hand is injured, due to using a pole-driver yesterday. Steely iron laying in sun + force exerted on hand + shock of metal impacting metal (which my hand cushioned) = very, very sore, sensitive hand. Next time, I'll have my brother do it. The items:
The People Under the Stairs DVD
Left Behind: Apollyon
Left Behind: The Kids: The Vanishings
Live Like a Jesus Freak (bigger than I thought it would be)
These Will Not Be Left Behind (stories of those saved from the fiery pits by reading Left Behind series)
And the album I totally ordered from the rock band Aberdeen City, The Freezing Atla-...wait just a slip-slappin' minute here!
I didn't order an album by Aberdeen City! I order two albums dc Talk! I order, they arrive, I play CD player- everyone happy! Everyone!
To make matters worse, the people I ordered dc Talk albums from are both in California! So this isn't just a badly executed attempt at slapstick humor here, people- this could be a bona fide case of SIBER STOCKING!
This one came from Colorado. I didn't order nothin' from Colorado- the last thing I ordered from Colorado was a pizza, and that was during my rebelling years (5-7 years old), and it was only to give a pizza deliver man trouble. If you're reading this, pizza delivery man (Hank), I am truly sorry. Please forgive me.
The person seems to think it's from eBay, so let's humor the witless dolt and check eBay...... oh no...nothing ordered on eBay...
MOMMY HELP I HAVE A STOCKER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment