Thursday, August 23, 2007

Updated Posts

So, since there are old things on my blog I do not want there any longer, (as I have become a man, and put away childish things), I am editing the whole thing.

Right now, I have tons and tons of tags. A lot of these were superseded by new tags, such as the Injuries and Sick tags being replaced by the MEDIC tag. So once I am done editing my entire body of posts, I will have either less or more tags, all of them with a purpose, or not existing. Things such as "Pondering Plotting and Planning" encompass thinking, planning, and nefarious plotting.

The Movie/Music/TV/DVD tag replacing the Movie/TV/DVD tag will do well to destroy confusion. As well, I will be removing the Song of the Day tag. I am deleting profane words (not that many, but still), typos of course, and unnecessary sentences (that is, useless or not kind).

I am doubling the venom I heap on my movie reviews. I recommend Birthday #16, 2005 Recap to MY MOM. GOLLY, MOMMA, READ IT.

Posts updated today:


Post #1: Drama at its Finest.
Ultraviolet
Sunshine is for chumps.
I smell dog breat, but it's most likely a werewolf. I would that I not look.
In Other News
It's Cinnamon madness. Get out while you still can!
United 93
On Billy Mays and Brooklyn (the Goat)
Blogger Beta - No Blogging Chinese Fighting Fish
Taffy all Goned Away
20 days!
Wii (It's pronounced "whee," get it?)
It's that time, year 2006!
I Rode through the Desert on a Bike with no Frame
We got what now?!
Marin Bolinas Ridge
X-Men: The Last Stand
Goat stomping: For when Goats go Bad
Birthday #17, 2006!
Birthday #16, 2005 Recap

No comments: