Thursday, September 27, 2007

Biting Me - Please Stop

Please, please don't bite me there,
Yes, I really care,
It hurts when you bite me there,
So please stop.

Please do not bite me there, yes I really care
It hurts when you bite me there
Come on, stop



Do not bite me there, I'll fling you in the air,
Give you quite the scare, I swear


Your days are running out
I'll gut you like a trout
Then track your brethren down
(I'd stop)


That's it, you're gonna die
Scratch that, you're gonna fry
I warned you a thousand times
En garde

Smashed into oblivion
Roll-crushed into my skin
Now for your brethren
(Where are they)

Hiding out in the ground,
Or sleeping tight, safe and sound,
...or avenging -- DEATH

AHH GET THEM OFF NO HOW DID SO MANY SWARM LIKE THAT


DAMN MY DAD'S FACE WIPING RAG TO THE PITS OF HELL AND EVERY LAST ANT IT ATTRACTS, DAMNIT WHAT DOES HE DO WIPE HIS PLATE WITH IT TOO AND SMEAR IT WITH SUGAR?!

Ant biting my left arm.

He is in hell now. After taking the pictures, I discovered I was leaning on a pile of ants. Luckily, the entire time I did not move, so they could not reposition themselves to strike until I got up, at which point I roll-crushed them. There were more than 10 in a 1" area.

Though none bit me (stung), I still had a red mark. I am allergic to ants, apparently.

No comments: