So, I was searching for things on Google. I searched first for "meaning of the letter Q and how it relates to Star Trek's Q," and a Google ad mentioned Grapefruit spoons! How random!
That got me thinking, so I searched for "how does Google choose ads." Randomly, a sponsored ad appeared for a 5-quart Lodge dutch oven! I have been wanting one of those to make Shrimp Gumbo in for five years now! The only problem is that I do not have oven mitts. I would have to bitterly make due with tea towels and burn myself repeatedly.
Speaking of cooking, I did a search for "meaning of death," and this cookbook popped up. Weird. Then, whilst checking my Gmail, Google ads there displayed an ad for the extended version of the Lord of the Rings trilogy box set thing. Warehouse_Deals seems to have the best one.
While perusing Amazon's Lord of the Ring's section, I came across an ad (most likely hijacked by Google) for these aprons. Hmm. The navy and green ones look neat, as well as the gray one.
Also, aprons remind me of mice, and mice remind me of cordless mouses. Like this one from Circuit City which has stores all over the place, which seems to be popular. I am very wary of cordless mice, even from Logitech. It'd be cool if a brick-and-mortar store sold them, then it could be returned if need be, because people can be finicky about mice.
That reminds me of how much I enjoyed Red Alert 2. They recently came out with a DVD which has the Command and Conquer games on it, too. Sadly, I have lost the CDs for the other games. Drat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment