Monday, September 03, 2007

Mountain Dew Anonymous

I am filing this one under rofldolf+tax. Let me say, rofldolf!

Mountain Dew Anonymous. I guess it's from a band (Christian band) called KJ-52 (FIVE-TWO, not fifty-two). A youth group made a video for it, or...I think so at least. Either way, it's hilarious. I like how the 12-year-old is the leader of the group. Totally backwards. Also, I love how they're ALL drinking Mountain Dew, then they hide it when he walks in. Also, if you watch, near the end, he is the one who punches KJ.

What a catchy tune, too, wouldn't you think? Or...don't you think?

<lyrics>
All of a sudden it happened to me,
Just for some reason I couldn’t fall asleep.
Maybe it was the sugar and the caffeine
Not sure, but I started to scream



I've got three posts to finish and three to make. I had one DONE, and I could have sworng I posted it, but somehow it got erased. I am so tired, I misspelled "sworn." I spelled it "have." I also misspelled "have." I spelled it "sworng." I also put them in the wrong places. I think I explained that all right...

No comments: