Thursday, September 06, 2007

Kev Rebels Part 1: Rebellion Breeds Contempt

[one] [two] [three]

I've HAD IT with how things are around here! It's quiet! And stable!

My parents were talking the other day. "Kev certainly is useful around here, isn't he," my dad asked my mom. My dad was knitting a baby blanket. "Yes, he certainly is," my mom said, looking up from her computer screen at nothing in particular.


The LAST straw. "That's it!" I burst from around the corner wild-eyed and furious. Unbeknown to them, I was hiding and listening. "I'm going to rebel! Things are too quiet around here! Prepare for trouble, make it double! AHA HAH" I trailed off laughing as I bounded back to my room. Only one "bound," as I was about 3 feet from my door. I quietly shut my door.


It happened to be a Tuesday, so I set my plans in motion- I was gonna call my Pastor, but I didn't think it necessary. I did two loads of laundry, and set out my clothes for the next day. I made dinner, and cleaned up the house a bit. I was going to make taffy, but I figure if I wait 10 or 15 days, I'll have it during my Metroid Prime 3: Corruption playthrough. Still gotta figure the secret to making the stuff chewable. I am sure it has to do with temperature...ah, I love that vanilla. I am a closet drunk, apparently. Each piece of taffy has...about...1/100th of a teaspoon of vodka. Oh man. I am practically Swayrl the Bannerfurl.


The next day, Wednesday, my plan would see fruition. Things wouldn't be so EZ nemore! I slept extra-late, as I was planning on being up late. Next time I will sleep in until noon...which means just staying up till 2:30 AM the night before. Coffee is the key. Coffkey. Heh heh.

I went to the well and got water. Easy water day. 1 load for the Wolf (450 was taken) and 2 loads for us (1,000), and both were full. I gathered up the mail and put it on the table. I then set to making dinner; Beef stroganoff. It was actually good. My Mom hates it, though. Hah! Sweet, sweet rebellion! Take THAT!

I made up a shopping list. It was nervous work. Sweat rolled down my eyelashes, irritating my pupils.

...music sounds a lot much better with headphones- feel the flesh swell with fulfilled lust! I am listening to the Newsboys. I have like, 50,000 of their CDs. My eardrums now hurt.

1 comment:

RawMilkStar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.