I've been working on PomPOM (Pretty Pink Onions Month, or my version of OAMC, Once A Month Cooking). I added a lot of chicken, a lot of beef, and some sides. Progress is coming along so quickly, I may just have time enough to worship a copy of Metroid Prime 3 until the 21st! YAY PAGAN IDOL WORSHIP clean up that area outside, clean my room, and not worship false idols. I have to assign my Mom the task of exacting the play time of Metroid Prime 3...God forbid, if Metroid Prime 3 is too short (GOD FORBID!), I will have to postpone it and just play Metroid Prime 2. God forbid! Oh, why not, let's say it again: God forbid!
There's not much left to do. I'm going to break down some milk when I make the Spinach and Noodle Casserole. I'll be using over a gallon. Around here, that's like saying "I am going to pour gasoline throughout the house and throw a Molotov cocktail on top of it." So I am going to steal it quart by quart. Heh heh heh. They'll never notice! I am invincible!
\
...boy, I remember when I learned (the hard way) the difference between invisible and invincible...it took me like...5 hours...
There's not much left to do. I'm going to break down some milk when I make the Spinach and Noodle Casserole. I'll be using over a gallon. Around here, that's like saying "I am going to pour gasoline throughout the house and throw a Molotov cocktail on top of it." So I am going to steal it quart by quart. Heh heh heh. They'll never notice! I am invincible!
\
...boy, I remember when I learned (the hard way) the difference between invisible and invincible...it took me like...5 hours...
MAINS - PREPARED MEATS
(ITALICS ARE ALREADY PAIRED IN A MEAL, BELOW; BOLD ARE UNUSED)
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, 2 lbs. 4.6 oz --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, 2 lbs. 3.2 oz --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, 2 lbs. 4.0 oz --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, unspecified weight --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, unspecified weight --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, 2 lbs. 3.2 oz --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, 2 lbs. 4.0 oz --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, unspecified weight --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
CHICKEN BREAST --- 8 breasts, unspecified weight --- TERIYAKI or BUTTERFRIED
HAMBURGER --- 30 patties, 3 meals
CORNED BEEF --- 3 roasts
CHICKEN, CUBED --- 5 meals worth to be made into private servings of Chicken fried rice
SIDE DISHES
(ITALICS ARE ALREADY PAIRED IN A MEAL, BELOW; BOLD ARE UNUSED)
CAUTERIZED CABBAGE --- 2 sides(ITALICS ARE ALREADY PAIRED IN A MEAL, BELOW; BOLD ARE UNUSED)
STIR-FRIED BROCCOLI, MUSHROOMS AND CAULIFLOWER --- 1 side
CIRCUS POTATOES --- 2 sides
RICH CHICKEN BROTHED RICE --- 2 sides
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE --- 1 side
MACARONI and CHEESE --- full sized side
CORN ON COB --- 1 side
MAINS
(ITALICS ARE ALREADY PAIRED IN A MEAL, BELOW; BOLD ARE UNUSED)
SPLIT-PEA SOUP --- 2 meals worth, need BREAD(ITALICS ARE ALREADY PAIRED IN A MEAL, BELOW; BOLD ARE UNUSED)
LASAGNA --- Needs a side, perhaps GREEN BEANS
ENCHILADAS --- 2 meals worth, each needs sides, preferably RICE and BEANS
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- 14.5 pounds cleaned "steak"; 5 meals worth.
MINESTRONE SOUP --- Needs noodles and bread
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI --- 2 meals
***COMPLETE***
(BOLD ARE DISHES YET TO BE MADE; ITALICS ARE DISHES WHICH CAN'T BE FROZEN)
Hamburgers, french fries and corn on the cob(BOLD ARE DISHES YET TO BE MADE; ITALICS ARE DISHES WHICH CAN'T BE FROZEN)
Hamburgers, french fries and (vegetable)
Hamburgers, Macaroni and cheese and (vegetable)
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- Circus potatoes
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- Circus potatoes
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- Broccoli casserole
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- Cauterized cabbage
Marlboro Man's Sandwiches --- Cauterized cabbage
Split-Pea soup with bread
Split-Pea soup with bread
Minestrone soup (needs noodles) with bread
Lasagna, store-bought, frozen green beans
Chicken spaghetti, stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms and cauliflower
Chicken spaghetti, Broccoli casserole
Teriyaki chicken, Chinese fried rice
Teriyaki chicken, Chinese fried rice
Enchiladas, Spanish rice, refired beans
Enchiladas, Spanish rice, refired beans
Butterfried chicken, eggplant
Butterfried chicken, eggplant, zucchini
Butterfried chicken, eggplant
Corned Beef, will be boiled with cabbage, potatoes and carrots
This leaves me with
5 private servings of cubed chicken
2 main dishes of enchiladas (they will be complete once I make the rice and the beans)
2 side dishes rich, chicken-brothed rice
So, on my to-do list:
Spanish rice --- 3 sides worth
Refired beans --- 3 sides worth
Circus Potatoes --- 2 sides (to be paired up with two future steak dinners)
Broccoli Casserole --- 1 side, plus 1 side divided into private servings
Chinese fried rice --- 4 sides, plus 1 side divided into private servings
Spinach and Noodle casserole --- 8 half-sized sides
I've got some serious steakage to do- we have like 30 steaks left and 70 pounds of hamburger. In fact... hold on a minute...
Ah-hah!
It's hard to tell, but the meat there is piled up about one foot high. I will tally up the weight when I clean it on Thursday. Oh, and while I was up, I got out our dehydrator. Believe me, buy a dehydrator, you will NEVER regret it! I know people say "Oh, you can make jerky, and dry things," but the truth is, that's TRUE! You'll love it, I guarantee. I am not one to like things I only use five or six times a year, but the dehydrator is an exception.
Now I am drying 2 oranges, 4 kiwis, 5 apples, and some gummy bears. The uh...gummy bears weren't pictured. Aww, ain't it a pretty picture?
...that does it, I am going to make some jerky.
No comments:
Post a Comment