Friday, June 01, 2007

Braveheart update

I am not writing the review yet. Why? It is past midnight! However, I am untired, so I will post some tidbits.

The movie was great. Inspirational, even. I like it. My favorite movie? Definitely, although quite honestly that is not saying much. I am not a movie fan- movies constantly betray me, as in X-Men 3, or the Matrix sequel and threquel (OMG I MADE THAT UP INSTANTLY LOL)

Video games do not betray me in the same way; really, they don't betray me much at all.


I used my recorder to take notes. I am falling in love with the thing. It's so...useful.

Kev:


I am now taking notes for the movie Braveheart.
And the pause feature apparently works.
Very graphic...hanging dead bodies.
The subtitles on my DVD lagged.
Quote, "I know you can fight, but it's our wits that make us men."
He's about to go diee.
The death flower of death.
So far his Dad's died, and his uncle Argyle, uh, took him in. Apparently his Dad died the same way.
His ranch really looks like a crapshoot.



Every line is a separate entry, all made over a 30 minute span, I think. Soo helpful in reviewing things- I definitely need rechargable AAA's, though, as one pair lasts for about 5 hours of pausing; good rechargable, more like 7 I think. I like how it sounds, all these entries stringed together- "They were in 17th century Scotland" next entry: "(or whenever this is)"


I noticed something strange about the Princess of Wales, Isabelle (I think). Something caught my eye about her. Then I realized, she looks just like Elektra King (TWINE, not Jennifer Garner). In the credits, a name popped up. Sophie Marceau. Sure enough, it WAS Elektra.



Now I just need to go see if Eragon's real name is "William Thatcher" and we'll be all set.

No comments: