Well, consarn it. I've got too much to do. There's a special project I'm working on (some of you may be privy to that), and I have another project that I'm working on (some of you may also be privy to that), and I've got another project I'm working on (not many of you are privy to that), and I just got the call. I bet I forget what the three projects are unless I write them down. Let's see, BGHAULCAM, PFCCAM, GCAM4IMp, not necessarily in that order. That should help me remember.
"I need a tow truck, boy! I was driving down the road at 50 MPH, and all of a sudden the passenger side rear wheel flew off!"
It was making a creaking sound the last few days. Thusforthtoheretothere, I will not have time to make blog posts, despite the fact that I have at least 10 I want to write (including a 4 or 6-post 'serial'). I may post some update posts on the progress of repairing the Red Beater, though. It'll all be manly discussions on axles and suspension and leaf springs.
See you then, humble fools. See you then. Hopefully no longer than a week. I will persevere, and be strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment