I'll need to talk to Bruce Bruckner to make it official, but I think we'll call ourselves the "Bruce Brothers." The Google Calender application is awesome cool; though I'm still not too sure what to think of it, nor what to think of Mark Nickosian (one of our resident cool guys). I like him, but he seems like he might be the ax murdering type...but maybe I'm not the best judge of characters sometimes.
Speaking of resident cool guys, Don Feldick was in church Wednesday night! Woohoo! We were so glad to see him; he missed church for two Bible studies and three Sundays. He has a new Bible, and it's a bit bigger than mine. He said he was worried that we might have thought he converted to Islam or something. If he hadn't shown up that night, I was going to go visit him. I owe him a DVD of the Bible studies he missed. I have that scheduled into Google Calender.
Kile II and Mr. Pinkerton were also there. I missed Kile II for some reason. Mr. Pinkerton was kind of quiet, as was the Hitman. I love our little group there. I told them I turned into Wild Man over the weekend due to my fierce surbibal instincts kicking in. Get it? Survival, surbible? Laugh, man! Bible humor!
Regardless, it was sure quiet. With the Fletchingbirds gone to Florida, where the wood is apparently in season (I know, I didn't know wood went in season, either), I can now go to church without my manhood being challenged. YES! GG!
I am in contact with two saints in California. One, Dan Corn, runs the website. The other, Mark Marker, uh, is a techie. He sent me two emails from his PHONE! I wish I could do that; I need a keyboard in my phone within the next 3 months.
He said that he would be at a keyboard over the weekend, and his thumbs were hurting. Funny thing; my laptop was out of commission. The AC cord broke right at the solder point where it connects into the laptop. Fun, huh?
Thus, I am going to email him back tomorrow, when it will be more convenient for both of us (my hands were hurting due to my mom's keyboard). I should have the AC adapter fixed by then. He seems interesting. I am also waiting on an email back from Jehoshaphat, who is advising me on guitar buying. I think I pretty much know what I want. The rest will be
Also, I think I got the karaoke version of the song me and Pastor will be singing. I may need to edit it some. Mr. Bruckner can't help us, because he is the sanctified singer. Me and Pastor will sing the heathen laughtrack songs. I'm planning to be a Sanctified Singer within the next 20 years. I figure if I scream really loud, it will "terraform" my throat to be able to sing differently. I love that word. Terraform. Terraforming.
Anyway, it's getting time to go. Oh, and my room is almost clean. I desolated it. I would use the word "pillaged," but that's a bit extreme. It just needs to be cavuumed, and vacuumed, and then have garbage cans placed in it.
I may have a few new readers. The Hitman demanded my email and blog URL, so I gave it to him and forgot the 'a'. Great work, Kev. Hi guys, if you're reading!
2 comments:
SurBible, a great new word. That makes you a surBibleist or a surBibler, or both.
Yes! :D
I "surbibed" that!
Post a Comment