Monday, February 11, 2008

Dog Doppleganger

Every so often, you will take a picture only to later find out there was a demon dog or a doppleganger in it. Here is my mom's dog, Little Jihad. We named him that when we didn't think we were keeping him. My dad named him that.



I know it looks unremarkable at first- if you followed the link, here it is again- these things usually do.

I've found that, if you outline something, it makes it easier for people to see. Here is the same picture with the doppleganger outlined:

Text says, "Yo man, woof dog...yippity yap, bow wow, doppleganging,wow."

What's more, if I use introreveroverosotonic sonic imagining software- currently a secret military project which software was leaked, which focuses on bringing 2D images into 3D view, great for topographical maps- THIS is revealed!

None other than a fierce, ravening werewolf! God help us all.

And in the middle of the day! /faint

5 comments:

RawMilkStar said...

That is so not a very attractive picture of my gorgeous dog. He's usually very photogenic. TM

CorwinFan15 said...

Would you be very photogenic if you had a ravening werewolf behind you?

Horsegoggles said...

Little Jihad looks like he's trying to make it all go away. When he opens his eyes it will have been a bad dream

Anonymous said...

I think Little Jihad is thinkingn "That's my evil twin, Big Jihad."

RawMilkStar said...

LOL. He has such a grimace on his face. I think he must smell a horrible odor.