Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zone cleared: Status: Blue

Yes, my room is finally cleaned. It took a valiant struggle, but the Tiberium (garbage/junk) has been removed for now. I swarmed on it with a large array of sonic resonance armaments (my hands and a vacuum), hindered only slightly by terrorist activity (the cats being annoyances). There are still small deposits of Tiberium left (the vacuum can't pick up a lot of things), but those should we wiped out within a day or at least kept to a minimum.

I have yet to set up full-scale harmonic resonance generators (i.e., a garbage can), but I'm in the process of transporting the sonic crystals (I need to buy a garbage can). I'll be submitting regular reports to command (posting weekly updates via my blog on Saturdays, assisted by Google Calender not leaving me alone if I don't).

Most of these reports will be very short.



I'll probably end up getting that guitar tomorrow. Nothing can go wrong!

No comments: