thats a post for my dream that im planning on havingthe alamr clock lock lght alaralar, clock light will not turn off vs0 9 i am going to e going to slepe lol one too mrnhy mrm many ms
woo please God don't let me be late tomorrow
my knee SNAPPED really loud lol it was bng pow oop ther go my kneecap dod lol so i was liek ok lol fin w me so yeh snappo el kneeo \N ELMOSTA CALLOPSED ONTI FLOOOOOR
"ooow my knee go pooow 4me carry me plz" "no way kevlol u on own" "k i wak then"
there is a vamproach on myy leg bitngi me
o wai lol it is my hand i my han is miting my biting my leg woe
gobyebyrspaklingwater
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Son? You didn't drink any of the teeny, tiny bottles, did you? STAY AWAY from the teeny, tiny bottles!
Oop. No, I was very tired. Please, allow me to translate:
"Cold, wet, and dying." That's a title of a dream I'm planning to have tonight. The alarm clock light will not turn off, so I am going to sleep. Oops, I used one too many 'm's in that last word.
God our Father, please don't let me be late tomorrow.
My knee- my "quadriceps tendon," to be exact (Google it)- snapped very loudly as I pivoted on one leg a while ago. I was exiting the elevator, and immediately swarmed on me a set of twelve children with attitudes that were coming to defend the luggage they had left near the elevator. I pivoted sideways preparing to give the lead a karate kick to the earlobe (ancient Chinopacific warning maneuver), and SNAP it went.
It sounded like a tooth sounds when you push it too far and SNAP the root. But it was very loud. After that, my knee swelling rapidly diminished. It was already on the mend, but it went REAL fast then. I had a new type of pain- very, very slight- but it was better.
Mrs. dataDyne- I don't know if she has a tinge of sinister multinational corporation in her or not, yet- said that her husband, Mr. dataDyne, tore his meniscus as well and the doctor did surgery. Apparently, I have a one-up on him now. He's a cool guy. I may have to go in in the future for surgery; who knows.
I did not ask them to carry me, but that would be funny. I would of course kick and squirm just to make it hard on them.
Oh...there's something biting my leg. That hurts.
Oh, wait...I'm scratching my leg. It's the ocean water, I think. I'm pretty tired, maybe I'm just scratching my leg raw uncontrollably.
Anyways, goodbye. I have plenty of sparkling water, so I'm fine.
Post a Comment