Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Brother's Birthday Wishes

OK. His birthday is in mid-April; he just told me what he wanted.



A copy of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3...
(It's tradition to buy the new version of Super Smash Brothers for my brother's birthday, so we'll get a copy of Brawl, too. Hopefully the price will be down by then.)


And a DVD box set of Sailor Moon. He likes Sailor Moon a lot. I forget most of it; I would kind of like to watch it again. It appears expensive; here is an Amazon.com list. The going price seems to be around $30 for 6 episodes. That's just great. There's lots of episodes. If we start saving now, we could have the $50,000 needed to purchase every episode ever made in English...what the...what the hell is a-


So that's the wish list. Yes, this is just a cheap, quick blog post...but it's a wishlist nonetheless, and useful nonetheless.

I'm off to milk.

No comments: