Friday, October 05, 2007

4 Hours to Birthday: I can wait!

Well, it's actually 17 hours (I am counting "time to party"). But let me teach you a trick.

We have a thing we do around here. My brother taught us how. He has down syndrome, and somehow he teaches us things. Not too many things, though, we're kind of slow. He also threatens to saw my head off, but well, nobody's perfect!


You simply figure in the times you will be entertained. You know- time passes when you're having fun. You learned that in Kindergarten, you obtuse, shinning (shinning in that you're dim) example of stupidity. So if I sleep 8 hours, then I will be "entertained" for those 8 hours, and they do not count.

Thus, I now have 9 hours to wait. But I'll spend 2 more hours being up (which don't count; I'll probably watch a movie), then 3 hours in the morning playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I am hoping to face Gandrayda tomorrow, and I'm going to investigate that Frigate, not necessarily in that order. The...Valhalla. Yes. The G.F.S. Valhalla.
It was...taken advantage of during a training mission. The marines who were stationed on the Frigate...are currently dead. I smell zombies.


I think the most I can play Wii is 1.5 hours. After that my neck begins to hurt. My bed is too low to the ground, I think. Plus I start getting cramped. You know the drill. However, if I am hot on the trail of that louse-turned-Hunter Gandrayda, who thinks she is better than Samus, and who I am going to really, really enjoy dispatching, I could play for hours. Oh, but look at me, Carrying on Like A Schoolgirl!

Oh! And speaking of Wii, I got an email straight from HQ the other day. Apparently, they're now passing out- for free, in a wrist strap fashion- Wiimote jackets! Yes! No more losing my grip and sending the Wiimote rocketing through the window and knocking over power poles (that's a joke). It is on the Nintendo main page currently. It will not be in a while. I just need to enter the serial number, and I'll be order two...plus I need a new wrist strap for my Wiimote. Notice Nintendo is giving me a Wiimote jacket for my birthday? Oh, there is no end to their coolness.



OK, so if I then stay up 2 more hours tonight watching a movie (Scrooged, perhaps?), then play Metroid Prime 3: Corruption tomorrow for 3 hours (play for 1 hour, take an hour break, play for another hour), I only have 4 hours to go. Simple, isn't it?

It can be applied in any situation- why, last Saturday night, I figured the night did not count, so it was only 6 days, then Saturday doesn't count, because it IS my birthday, so last Friday I only had 5 days to go to Saturday. Cool, huh? I hope I explained it right.


And, now I've wasted (as in, it is now "spent") 30 minutes, so it's only 3.5 hours to go. The blog works!

No comments: