Sunday, October 21, 2007

Downloading Maps for C&C: Generals: Zero Hour

I remember this one map I just loved. Don't I just jump into posts?

Four corners, four bases, three ways into each base. A tournament-style map (that means it's pretty much equal for all players, no one is closer to resources and such).

It is not included in the game. It was a download from EA's site (EA is turning into a freak monster, i'int it?). I lost it a long while ago, and now I am trying to find it.


Only...EA does not appear to allow map downloads anymore. They had THE coolest site. But now it is, seemingly, dust. Curses. It had ALL of the units listed- like an online catalog and it was good. All they want to do now is sell you more of their pitiful, awesome games. So I decided to go to a fan site called Command and Conquer Den. I believe I may have acquired my target map. I will see. I decided to download about 50 maps (one map pack has 25 maps, another has 8, etc.).

Still, it's a shame that the site is seemingly gone. I cannot find it. It's as if a link is missing.


OK, the map is "river crossing." It's not the best map ever, but I like it. I live off of compstomps, as you know. Now, I think it was in the "New Standard Map Pack" (or one of the other two map packs) here. I can't believe EA forced me to go to a fan site. Fan sites give me the cooties!

...GET OFF!!!1 AHH!11!!123~~````

No comments: