Well, I have nothing to do. I know, I know. I just finished Call of Duty III (CoD3), and it was better than I remembered it. I like running around with a team. You know...not having to do all the work. That is, you do not command them, so you don't have to always be ...awake.
I am making Corned Beef for dinner tonight. I made three roasts, so hopefully that'll be enough. Did I mention I am a sucker for corned beef? Oh, yes. I will throw some cabbage in the pan the last 50 minutes of boiling. Oh, man. I forgot the pepper. That's OK. I will add it once I finish this post. By the way, why isn't malfunction malwork? No sense.
I am also making Cinnamon rolls, as shown here. The recipe looks good enough. There's some crude humor on her page. My one complaint would be that they do not have pecans, but I will put them on when I make the frosting.
I know what you're thinking. "Huh, Kev is making corned beef.
"And Kev is making cinnamon rolls...and Kev only makes Cinnamon rolls when he's celebrating something...and it's October 1st...OH MY GOSH, KEV IS A CLOSET DRUNK!"
Well, still your brain cells, fool! I am not a closet drunk! No matter how much my Mom and Dad accuse me of such, I am not! Now, usually, October means Okslaovin Fiyest is ending, where people drink beer and...other things. Let me assure you, I am not celebrating Okslaovin Fiyest. I am celebrating two things: One, 5 days to my birthday! And two, I get to start playing Metroid Prime 3 again!
I took a break because I was terrified I would run out of Metroid goodness before my birthday. To keep myself entertained, I began playing Call of Duty III. It took me...4 days to beat Call of Duty III. It was a lot better this time, and I think that was due to it not, y'know, costing me $50 this time (as I had already purchased it). Plus, the length was perfect.
But now there's a lull in preparing dinner, Call of Duty III is dead and done, and I don't want to play Metroid Prime 3 at this moment. So, I have nothing to do. You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna soak my feet. You heard me.
I'll let you know how the Cinnamon rolls came out.
While I soak my feet, I may read Robert Spencer's site, where he advertises The Truth About Muhammed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment