Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm a Part Now!

Edited and updated Friday, May 18th, 2007.




...you know, a part of the Foodnetwork site.

Yes, I have created an account with FoodNetwork.com! Fear! All, tremble before the awenemity! I will get rating right away, master! Yes! Reviews I will do, correct, sir! eheeeheheehe!

...really though, I'll have some fun with this. I will make a comment on the Gumbo once I make another pot of it (I made a pot yesterday). I'll probably make another pot tomorrow. I will also make a post here...



And in other news, I cut myself. Not with one of the knives I sharpened, but with a serrated steak knife. I was opening a can of cherries for the Pineapple Upside-down Muffins, if you must know, when the knife leapt from the knife block, flew through the air (five feet), and sliced through my thumb! Right to the bone! "You fiend!" I screamed in a rage. "Take that, you punk!" it screamed back in a tiny voice, as it flew into the wall like unto a dart into a dart board.

"I'll get you for this! I'm going to eat steak ALL THE TIME from now on!" I threatened. "You wouldn't!" it assumed. "OH YEAH?!!? YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'LL BE EATING T-BONES! AND OOPS, I THINK I LOST MY GLASSES--- I'LL JUST CUT THROUGH WHATEVER'S ON THE PLATE! THE UNGLAZED, CERAMIC PLATE! THE 'T' IN THE 'BONE,' TOO!"

After that, it shut up. Then I marked it, so now I'll know which one is MY knife.


Song of the Day is Blessed Be Your Name by the Newsboys. I remember this song from back when me and my Dad, God rest his soul, were working on that church. We put in some stairs that were 10 feet high...made them ourselves. Our truck looked like a shark that day, with the stringers (what the 'tread' is fastened to, or the "spine" of the stairs) sticking over the roof of it four feet or so. Awesome.


Here are the links to the pictures of the cut, which look far better than they actually were (I will spare you accidentally seeing them, yeah?):

Lefthand Thumb #1
Lefthand Thumb #2

No comments: